3. ENGAGE idea development
|Natural and social sciences, art, languages, history and math.
|Workshop and group work, engaging with stakeholders and development of selected project ideas
This module includes the organization of an idea workshop, where pupils learn to listen to and evaluate all individually developed ideas as well as organize a voting between presented projects/ideas. This process provides preparation for presenting selected ideas to municipalities’ for their decision making processes.
Descriptors for this module’s learning outcomes
- different challenges in the community, where they live
- democracy rules and public participation in decision making
- group dynamics and team working
- Performing skills in presenting their project idea
- Critical thinking and justification
- Active listening and critical feedback
- Cooperation and team working skills
- IT and multimedia approaches to data gathering
- Debate and justifying the recommendations they make
- Work in a team on developing ideas/projects that aim at solving a community issue or a challenge
- Use different IT and multimedia skills in data gathering and presentation of ideas